Dealt at table (quite impressively it must be said) so no hand records :o(
It works out as a 6 AMP defeat.
Traveller (sorry, not working)
Match Stats (sorry, not working)
Tuesday 19 November 2019
After a good first half with not much in it, our Division 1 opps did better “with the cards” in the second half and it ended up a bit harsh.
We play Linlithgow away on Tuesday 19th November. The match venue is the Star & Garter Hotel, 1 High Port, Linlithgow EH49 7AB.
Welcome to the newest Rats who were making their debuts in the game.
Alan Officer (capt) & Jeff Macdonald
Maurice Brady & Gerry Girvan
Niall Tennant & Bryn Tennant
Fiona Martin & Fiona McKay
PS please excuse the garish “new look”, just trying out the latest WordPress styling …… !!!
1. Dunfermline A (Melville) Home Match on Wednesday 25 September
2. Scramblers (Melville) Away Match on Tuesday 22 October
3. Gosford (Longniddry Church Hall) Away Match on Wednesday 4 December
4. Pentland (Melville) Away Match on Wednesday 8 January
5. Marmion B (Carlton) Home Match on Monday 27 January
6. Waverley (Carlton) Home Match on Monday 3 February
7. Falcon (Melville) Away Match on Wednesday 5 February
8. Renaissance (Melville) Away Match on Monday 24 February
9. Livingston (Melville) Home Match on Monday 16 March
10. Pied Pipers (Melville) Away Match on Wednesday 25 March
Bye into 2nd round, where we face an Away Match at either Linlithgow or Colinton Castle presumably in November. Oh well, at least we get a +2000 handicap! The slightly bad news is that as last team drawn out of the hat we will be the Away team in every single match all the way to the final.
With Renaissance taking care of our last rivals for the promotion spot last night, we have confirmation of our best ever finish as runners up in League Division Three . . .
. . . so next season we will be taking our long overdue spot in the ranks of Division Two :o) alongside Renaissance, Gosford, Livingston, Marmion B, Waverley, Pentland, Scramblers, Falcon plus two coming down from the top league. This one is too tight to call but is certainly possible that Pied Pipers will be joining us in Division 2 (have we finally caught up with them?!) though if they beat Linlithgow, Colinton Castle and Dunfermline A may be the unlucky losers.